I am a User Experience Researcherwith an MS degree in Human-Computer Interaction from Georgia Institute of Technology. Having graduated in May, 2017, I am currently looking for UX research/design positions.
As a UX research, I have developed skills related to HCI, user experience, with specific focus on user interaction and user interface design. In addition, I have broadened my skills towards design and programming as well. For an overview of my work in HCI and UX, please see the Research, Design, and Work pages.
Core HCI/UX Skills
- Experimental design and user testing
- Rapid prototyping (Wireframing, Axure, Sketchup)
- Basic statistical analysis (R, SPSS)
- Basic programming skills (Java, C++)
- Basic graphic design skills (Gimp, Photoshop)
- Lean Agile Production process
- Oracle Certified Associate, Java SE 7 Programmer
- Strong Teamwork/Cooperative Mentality
- Quick learner with technology
- Leadership experience
- Mandarin Chinese